Concerned about Erosion on your shoreline property? Attend a FREE workshop.
Learn from experts about how to protect your property from erosion and alternatives to hard armoring.
This FREE workshop is for shoreline landowners who:
- Live on a bluff and want to reduce erosion, drainage, or vegetation impacts to your property
- Have a broad beach or low bank and want tips on how to protect your property while promoting healthy marine ecosystems
- Are considering installing, removing or repairing armoring on your shoreline
Workshop topics include:
- How to manage beach and bluff erosion
- Alternatives to hard shoreline armoring
- Enhancing beach access
- Native vegetation for slope stability and habitat
Apply for free technical site visit from qualified professionals and receive management recommendations for your property.
Online registration at:
Not available for the workshop? You can still apply for a site visit by calling 360-733-1725.