The Native Plant Sale is a one day event offering a large selection of affordable, high quality native plants. The annual sale promotes the awareness and use of native plants on private lands. Each plant we sell is an opportunity to restore and protect our precious soil and water resources, salmon, pollinators and other wildlife.
- Are adapted to our climate. They don't need excessive water during the dry summer months to survive, and they do well during the wet winters.
- Are adapted to many of the native soil types in our area, and generally flourish with minimal extra inputs (such as fertilizer or constant watering).
- Protect our landscape from invasive species that create monocultures and unsightly brambles.
- Protect slopes and stream banks from erosion
- Provide habitat for wildlife, including important pollinators
- Filter stormwater to reduce pollution in our waterways